Does your company exemplify food safety? Has your company experienced new plant development or plant expansions? Does your company practice environmental initiatives? If so, your company needs to be on the cover of a Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ issue.
Nominations are officially open for several of this year’s cover stories. Who can submit nomination forms? Anyone and everyone within the cold food industry, including cold food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
Here’s an outline of how your company can participate:
Processors to Watch
Our annual Processors to Watch cover story profiles a cold food processor in each of the six categories (meals/entrées, snacks/apps/sides, meats/poultry/seafood, fruits/vegetables, bakery and dairy) that exemplifies food safety, environmental initiatives, plant expansions, new product development, packaging optimization and more.
- Must be a U.S. refrigerated and/or frozen foods processor.
- Must provide details as to why the company being nominated should be considered.
- Must provide these stats in the nomination form to be considered.
- Must be available for executive interviews in person or by phone/email.
- Must be able to provide high-res images, including company logo, products and plant shots. Note: no plant tour necessary.
Go HERE to learn more about the award and submit a nomination. Entries are due May 1.
Here is where Refrigerated & Frozen Foods honors a frozen foods processor for year-over-year growth and leadership in promotions, packaging, new products, energy management initiatives, plant expansions and more.
- Must be a U.S. frozen foods processor.
- Must allowRefrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief and photographer in facility to tour the plant and take pictures.
- Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by phone/email.
Go HERE to learn more about the award and submit a nomination. Entries are due July 1.
Plants of the Future
Refrigerated & Frozen Foods uncovers the latest trends and technologies in green construction for cold storage distribution and food processing plants. No nomination form necessary. Simply email me if interested in an interview.
Get noticed, receive exposure from your customers and peers and showcase your company’s achievements by getting on the cover of Refrigerated & Frozen Foods.