Out with the old, in with the new, and at Refrigerated & Frozen Foods, there are a lot of new and exciting things coming up in the New Year.
Check out what topics are heating up our 2019 editorial calendar.
- Pet food processing equipment. New to our 2019 editorial calendar is pet food processing equipment, where we cover the equipment and solutions in this ever-growing category.
- Sponsorships. All sections of our print magazine, including cover stories, now entail sponsorship opportunities. Click here to learn more about how your brand can get more industry recognition.
- Best New Retail Products contest. I’m starting to gather nominees for our 8th annual New Products contest (voting goes live in February 2019). If you’re launching a hot new product within the next couple of months, please make sure I receive the press release and images. Click here to learn more about how this contest works. And, don’t forget to check out the sponsorship positions available for this coveted industry award.
- Hydroponic farming. This method of growing plants and produce is taking the industry by storm. Learn from experts in the field—literally—on how this works.
- Women in logistics. What was once a male-dominated industry is now slowly incorporating more women, and these women are in charge. Hear what they have to say about the future of cold storage and logistics.
- Hygiene and color-coding. Discover what’s new in these areas of food safety.
- Expert columns. Experts in packaging, food safety, energy management, supply chain and logistics and more continue to provide problem-solving solutions for the cold food industry.
- Trade education. Our custom-developed trade education pieces provide a platform for suppliers to educate customers and prospects on their services. For example, check out how ESI Group provides industry solutions and know-how from a design-build firm’s perspective.
- FA&M 2019. Next year’s Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference will feature cutting-edge educational sessions and topics, and a special presentation from yours truly.
- Tradeshows and conferences. 2019 is an on year for a lot of industry tradeshows and conferences. Don’t forget to swing by our booth and say hi.
Report Abusive Comment