Screamin' Sicilian Pizza Co. and Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company are releasing two new flavors of the ‘Za Brewski frozen pizza, a line of premium, frozen pizzas with beer-infused crusts.
The two new flavors have Screamin’ Sicilian’s signature secret recipe tomato sauce while the other flavors in the line feature Beer Cheese or BBQ sauce.
• Six Cheese: Leinenkugel’s Original Beer-Infused Crust, Secret Recipe Tomato Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Diced Cheddar, Provolone, Parmesan, Romano and Asiago Cheese
• Italian Inspired Special: Leinenkugel’s Original Beer-Infused Crust, Secret Recipe Tomato Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Diced Tomato, Onion, Green Bell Peppers, Parmesan, Romano, and Seasoning
The collaboration, first announced in 2020, combines Screamin’ Sicilian’s top-quality ingredients with a specialty crust baked with Leinenkugel’s Original Beer, the first classic American Pilsner from Leinie’s, which is brewed with pale malts and cluster hops.
There are four other flavors available in the ‘Za Brewski line:
• Philly Cheesesteak: Leinenkugel’s Original Beer-Infused Crust, Beer Cheese Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Steak Strips, Green Bell Peppers and Caramelized Onions, Parmesan and Romano.
• Pepperoni: Leinenkugel’s Original Beer-Infused Crust, Beer Cheese Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Diced Provolone, Parmesan and Romano.
• Hot Italian Sausage & Pepperoni: Leinenkugel’s Original Beer-Infused Crust, Beer Cheese Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Sliced Hot Italian Sausage, Sliced Pepperoni, Parmesan and Romano.
• BBQ Meatball: Leinenkugel’s Original Beer-Infused Crust, Beer BBQ Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Beer Glazed Mini Meatballs, Roasted Red Onions, Parmesan and Romano.
With suggested retail price of $8.99, Screamin’ Sicilian ‘Za Brewski pizzas with Leinenkugel’s Original-infused crust can be found at the following retailers: Berkots, Butera, Caputo’s, Festival Foods, Hy-Vee, Kroger, Piggly Wiggly, Sendik’s, Woodman’s, Shop ‘n Save, Sunset Foods, and the Albertson Safeway Southern Division.
About Palermo Villa, Inc.
Palermo Villa, Inc. is one of the most recognized frozen pizza manufacturers in the United States, known for its innovation and the quality of its branded and private label products. The family-owned company was founded in 1964 and is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Palermo’s growing portfolio of branded pizzas includes Palermo’s Pizza, Screamin’ Sicilian, Urban Pie Pizza Co. and Connie’s Pizza. Every pizza is made by dedicated Pizzaiolos, drawing on the founder’s Italian roots and family recipes to achieve premium quality. Palermo’s continues to be a leader in innovation in the pizza industry, developing new products and flavors that cater to consumer needs.
About Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
Since 1867, Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company has been crafting beers in Chippewa Falls, WI that channel German brewing traditions and the innovative spirit of Wisconsin. Molded over six generations, Leinenkugel’s continues to brew family-inspired recipes today, which include an assortment of German-style beers that range from lagers and porters to doppelbocks and other seasonal varieties. Some of the brewery’s signature beers include Summer Shandy, a crisp Weiss beer with refreshing natural lemonade flavor perfect for warm weather, which complements a year round line-up that includes favorites like Leinenkugel’s Original, Canoe Paddle Kölsch, Dark Lager and the newly launched Spritzen line of beers with a splash of seltzer.
Report Abusive Comment