Cloud-based WMS uses AI to provide real-time insights
EVS, Boulder, Colo., released mobe3 warehouse management system (WMS), which combines the iOS user experience with artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver an industrial-strength platform built to optimize and improve warehouse workflow.
mobe3 can simulate a warehouse’s operation under multiple scenarios and provide comparative efficiency metrics. With mobe3 simulations, an organization can determine how to lay out a new warehouse, improve an existing warehouse, add new equipment, update picking methods, optimize staff for a busy season and more before deploying changes into a live warehouse environment. mobe3
is flexible enough to adapt to each warehouse’s unique operating requirements and integrate seamlessly with major ERP systems, including Microsoft Dynamics GP, Sage 500 and Infor CloudSuite.
Key benefits include:
- Simulation. An organization doesn’t need to guess what effect a proposed method change will have on its warehouse, as mobe3 simulates the operations of a warehouse scenario and provides a report card of key metrics. Now, the efficiency gain (or loss) of a method change can be quantified before it’s implemented into a live warehouse.
- Scalability. mobe3 is a scalable solution that can expand to serve growing warehouse operations.
- Flexibility. mobe3 meets each warehouse’s unique workflow as well as its operational and technological needs.
- Integration. mobe3 integrates with common ERP platforms and synchronizes with productivity and project management tools such as #Slack and Google Sheets.
- Insights and accountability. mobe3 provides full traceability and accountability, allowing warehouse managers and executives to see everything that happens in the warehouse, in real-time or after the fact. With mobe3, there are no silos between warehouse workers, managers and executives.
- Cloud-based and secure. Each customer’s data is SSL-encrypted, firewall protected and stored in their own database securely via the Microsoft Azure cloud service and on client devices.
- iOS Native. mobe3 leverages all of the iOS functionality that warehouse managers and employees are already familiar with, including FaceTime, messaging and photos.
- Improved inventory accuracy and increased turns. Using AI and real-time insights gathered at every touchpoint in the warehouse’s workflow, mobe3 anticipates workflow and proactively recommends optimizations.
Top mobe3 features include directed put-away, warehouse simulations, bin replenishment, advanced functions for pick, pack and ship, optimized cycle counts with statistical cycle calculator, smart barcodes, e-commerce picking optimization for manufacturers, user permission controls, integrated KPI graphs, inventory moves and adjustments, FaceTime chat, photo attachment to transactions and management reports.