Enlightened, New York, launched five new dairy-free varieties to its line of low-calorie ice cream bars.
"We're thrilled to introduce our creamy dairy-free frozen desserts in spoon-free format," says Michael Shoretz, founder and CEO. "With the introduction of our dairy-free pints, we began serving a whole new community, and offering our dairy-free bars was the next logical step. But, whether you're dairy-free or just an ice cream lover, we're confident you'll love our new bars."
The dairy-free bars are crafted using an almondmilk base, and each SKU is 100 calories or less.
New varieties include:
- Salted Caramel - Salted caramel bar with a decadent caramel swirl.
- Mint Chip - Mint bar paired with chocolate chips.
- Mocha Chocolate Chip - Bold mocha bar with chocolate chips.
- Monkey Business - Banana bar with swirls of smooth peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly - Peanut butter bar with a tart raspberry jam swirl.
These and other Enlightened products are sold in stores at Albertsons, Safeway, HEB, Shoprite, Vons and Sprouts.