An Update from Eaglestone Equipment Regarding COVID-19
Eaglestone Equipment is committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees and suppliers as we all face these uncertain times during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking this outbreak seriously and are following guidelines from the WHO, CDC, state and local health agencies to ensure a safe work environment and to prevent further spreading COVID-19 in the community.
As of today March 19, 2020 we are still operational and working diligently to maintain a hygienic facility to keep our employees healthy in order to meet customer requirements and deliveries.
Eaglestone Equipment is taking the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Daily disinfectioning of high traffic common areas both in the office and in production.
- Daily employee health screening upon the start of the work day to include checking for symptoms as identified by the CDC (i.e. temperature, coughing, respiratory complications, sore throat, etc.).
- Continued employee health screening throughout the day if employees start to show symptoms.
- We are sending employees home who are visually sick or are presenting any of the known symptoms. Employees are asked to stay home until they are symptom free for 24 hours without the use of medication before they are allowed to return to work. We are allowing employees to stay home or leave work if they feel their health is compromised.
- We have limited visitation to our facility from people outside of Eaglestone Equipment’s organization.
Eaglestone Equipment’s operations are subject to contingencies we may not control or anticipate as the COVID-19 pandemic progresses. This may affect lead times and customer delivery dates. We will communicate with you as early as possible if and as the facts above evolve. We wish you and your family good health as we all work together to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
About Eaglestone Equipment
Eaglestone Equipment is a custom design and manufacturing company specializing in producing equipment necessary for safe food processing and packaging. We have been serving the food and packaging industries for over 20 years and know the many difficulties and problems facing the sanitary delivery of high production manufacturing.
All our products are made to order and are customized to your exact needs and specifications. Our in house engineers and designers will take your existing ideas or plans and turn them into reality. All our products are manufactured on site without the need for offsite subcontractors and we will ensure proper delivery and installation through whatever means is most convenient for you.
Click here for more COVID-19 coverage and how it is affecting the refrigerated and frozen foods industry.