PENN Connected – Digital Food Safety from Johnson Controls replaces clipboards with digital tools to help retail, food service and manufacturing organizations adapt to today’s unique food safety standards. The digital compliance management solution manages data monitoring, recording and reporting to ensure food is stored, prepared and consumed in a safe manner. The configurable and easy-to-use platform improves HACCP compliance, saves time and money and provides enterprise-wide insights that can be generated with just a few clicks of a button.
Quick Facts About PENN Connected – Digital Food Safety:
- Digitized food safety system — from storage to cooking to serving — to reduce human error and improve HACCP compliance
- Bluetooth thermometer and battery-powered refrigeration sensors ― with a GSM Gateway ― for around the clock refrigeration monitoring
- Cloud-based platform to record and store compliance data captured by battery-powered refrigeration sensors or a Bluetooth thermometer
- Mobile application that connects to a Bluetooth thermometer or refrigeration sensor to capture temperatures and tasks
- Customizable software modules configured to meet each organization’s unique needs. Modules digitize every aspect of food safety including hot or cold hold temperature recordings, cooking temperatures, refrigeration alarms and manager sign-off.
- Standardized processes reduce the time and labor required for temperature checks, compliance tasks and food safety audits.
- Improved compliance to prevent food poisoning claims and litigation costs
- Remote temperature monitoring to reduce stock loss and prevent spoilage
- Quick and easy way to retrieved digital records and review, track and benchmark data across the entire enterprise.
- Improved traceability solution to reduce stock loss and prevent spoilage
- Training tool with customized reminders and ongoing education
- System that is backed by best-in-class global support from Johnson Controls to ensure local market needs are met
About Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls strives to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, the company makes buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient and, ultimately, more sustainable. More importantly, smarter buildings let their inhabits focus more intensely on their unique mission. Johnson Controls has 2,000 locations worldwide and 105,000 employees. The company has been making buildings smarter since 1885, and its capabilities, depth of innovation experience and global reach have been growing ever since.
The PENN brand from Johnson Controls includes a full range of refrigeration and HVAC solutions for reliable temperature, pressure and air flow control. The product portfolio relies on precision engineering, heavy-duty construction and sophisticated software technology to serve a wide range of applications including commercial refrigeration, food retail, food service, process control and manufacturing, agriculture and greenhouse. Backed by more than a century of refrigeration leadership and expertise, PENN Connected – Digital Food Safety is the brand’s latest example of innovation.
Report Abusive Comment