Evolution Fresh, the cold-pressed juice brand owned by Starbucks Corp., Seattle, Wash., developed new Evolution Fresh Organic Kombucha.
The Evolution Fresh Organic Kombucha pairs carefully selected artisanal teas such as Congou black tea, Yerba Matè, Pu’erh black tea, green tea and matcha, with Evolution Fresh’s cold-pressed, high-pressure processed juices.
New Evolution Fresh Organic Kombucha comes in the following SKUs:
- Ginger Lemon Honeycrisp. This elixir leads with Congou black tea that lives in harmony with cold-pressed honeycrisp apple, tart lemon and a kick of ginger.
- Mango Pineapple. Congou black tea strikes a balance with vibrant, cold-pressed oranges, mangos and pineapples.
- Ginger Greens. At the heart of this elixir is Yerba Matè, its notes pairing with Evolution Fresh’s signature cold-pressed leafy greens, bright lemon and zingy ginger.
- Spicy Greens. Green tea and matcha lift Evolution Fresh’s signature cold-pressed greens, pineapple and jalapeño with just a hint of heat.
- Pink Grapefruit. This complex Pu’erh black tea is brightened with a sweet splash of cold-pressed pink grapefruit.
- Turmeric Pineapple Coconut. This blend features Yerba Matè, made with turmeric and cold-pressed pineapple.
The new beverages will be available in grocery and natural retailers in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, San Diego and Seattle with plans to roll out to additional cities this fall and next spring.