- THE MAGAZINE
Terlet USA, Swedesboro, N.J., launched the Terlotherm Delta range scraped surface heat exchanger, a fully redesigned version of the Terlotherm with additional new sizes, an upgraded certified-USDA hygienic design and increased heat transfer surface area.
Special design features include:
• UHT pasteurization of particulates up to 1 inches in size.
• USDA dairy and poultry certification.
• Magnetic, x-ray and metal detectable scraper blades.
• Metal detectable gaskets.
• Three 75-square-foot dual heat exchange cylinders packaged into one unit with a small footprint.
• Bottom-driven design with easy maintenance and no risk of oil contamination.
• Lowest operating and maintenance costs vs. other styles of SSHE equipment.