Tattooed Chef has launched its first line of multi-serve frozen meals (20oz.) in Target stores nationwide The plant-based ready-to-cook food brand is also expanding its retail footprint to Whole Foods Market with two new vegan products: Organic Greens and Zucchini Spirals.
The five new 20oz. multi-serve meals feature a variety of Tattooed Chef’s innovative plant-based alternatives with plant-based beef and sausage, plant-based butter, and plant-based rice and pasta, including:
- Cauliflower Spaghetti with Plant-Based Bolognese (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Plant-Based Butter & Sage (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- Cauliflower Gnocchi Quattro Formaggi (Gluten-Free & Vegetarian)
- Chickpea Pasta with Plant-Based Sausage Ragu: (Gluten-Free & Vegetarian)
- Riced Cauliflower Burrito Blend(Gluten-Free & Vegetarian)
On the heels of the brand’s recent acquisition of Foods New Mexico that marks expansion out of the frozen aisle, Tattooed Chef shows no signs of slowing down.
Report Abusive Comment